OMAX 40X-2500X Trinocular Compound LED Siedentopf Microscope with Aluminum Carrying Case and 14MP Camera by OMAX at Telescope Simulator. MPN: M8311Z-A185A-C140U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a professional grade trinocular microscope with 14MP high quality digital camera and an universal aluminum carrying case. It features reversed nosepiece, 3W LED bright illumination (brighter than 30W halogen light) and everything an advanced microscope have. It has the par-focal (also called simul-focal) function which means the image is focused through both eyepieces and the photo tube and no view switching is needed. The camera comes with advanced software that can make measurement of
Product Description & Reviews
This is a professional grade trinocular microscope with 14MP high quality digital camera and an universal aluminum carrying case. It features reversed nosepiece, 3W LED bright illumination (brighter than 30W halogen light) and everything an advanced microscope have. It has the par-focal (also called simul-focal) function which means the image is focused through both eyepieces and the photo tube and no view switching is needed. The camera comes with advanced software that can make measurement of the samples and color, brightness, white balance and other settings are available. It can also take video clips for live samples through the fast USB2.0 port to share with others. This digital compound microscope is ideal for professionals and also affordable for students.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/18 and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (spring),100X (spring, oil); Head: 30 degrees inclined 360 degrees rotatable trinocular siedentopf; Interpupillary: hinge adjustment 1-7/8inch ~ 2-15/16inch (48mm ~ 75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on left eyepiece tube; Nosepiece: revolving, quadruple, reversed; Stage: X-Y mechanical stage with scales, range 3inch x 1-9/16inch (78mm x 40mm), dimension 5-1/2inch x 4-1/4inch (140mm x 110mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control and stop
- Illumination: transmitted replaceable 3W LED light, intensity adjustable; Condenser: Abbe NA1.25 with iris aperture diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment; Solid metal base and stand; Carrying case: aluminum; Power supply: AC 100V ~240V 50/60Hz (US and Canada plug)
- Digital camera: - true color 4096x3288 pixels (14M pixels) - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 1.8fps at 4096x3288, 10fps at 2048x1644, 27fps at 1024x822 - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
14.3 x 14.3 x 19.2 inches
Have questions about this item (M8311Z-A185A-C140U), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The Leica E-Series educational stereo microscopes offer a variety of features such as high image quality, color and detail fidelity, mechanical precision precise zoom and focusing systems for precise control and a powered LED illumination system for ...
mpn: S003Q001, ean: 0190835983507,
Here’s the one smartphone accessory that shouldn’t be missing from your arsenal! Perfect for microbiology, pharmaceutical, chemistry or medicine students or simply anyone in possession of a few microscope slides, This is an accessory that will br...
mpn: M834SLPLAN-A191BOIL-C180U3, ean: 0670541484555,
This trinocular biological laboratory microscope package boasts a super speed 18MP USB 3.0 digital microscope camera interface, a super bright 5W LED light source (about as bright as a 50W halogen lamp), and a complete oil darkfield condenser kit. Th...
mpn: M110C-2L-PB10, ean: 0670541476857,
With a twist on its classic design, this quality high power microscope comes with both incident (top) and transmitted (bottom) lighting, enabling viewing of both translucent biological samples, and low magnification (4x and 10x objective) viewing of ...