OMAX 40X-2500X Advanced EPI-Fluorescence Trinocular Biological Microscope with 14MP USB Digital Camera
OMAX 40X-2500X Advanced EPI-Fluorescence Trinocular Biological Microscope with 14MP USB Digital Camera by OMAX at Telescope Simulator. MPN: M837ZFLR-C140U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a brand new professional EPI-fluorescent trinocular compound microscope that offers quality performance and advanced features. It comes equipped with four high quality fluorescence objectives, an EPI-fluorescent assembly, a 100W HBO power supply for mercury lamp, a 14MP USB digital microscope camera (CMOS), and double-layer mechanical stage. The microscope can also be used in standard brightfield operation without necessitating the teardown of the microscope. It is an ideal instrument fo
Product Description & Reviews
This is a brand new professional EPI-fluorescent trinocular compound microscope that offers quality performance and advanced features. It comes equipped with four high quality fluorescence objectives, an EPI-fluorescent assembly, a 100W HBO power supply for mercury lamp, a 14MP USB digital microscope camera (CMOS), and double-layer mechanical stage. The microscope can also be used in standard brightfield operation without necessitating the teardown of the microscope. It is an ideal instrument for advanced research in biology, cytology, oncology, hematology, genetics, immunology, microchemistry and environmental protection. The digital camera captures still microscope images, streams live video preview to your computer, and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, and Linux (2.6 and later). The 0.5X reduction lens included gives your computer screen a wider field of view. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously.
Features & Highlights
- Magnifications: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 250x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, 1600x, 2500x; Microscope Head: - Trinocular viewing head: anti-mould, 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling, compensation free - Sliding interpupillary adjustment, range 2-3/16inch - 3.0inch (55 mm-75 mm) - Nosepiece: revolving, quadruple - Adjustable diopter ring on both ocular tubes - Photo tube: Inner diameter 23.2mm, height adjustment range: 3/4inch (18 mm); Eyepieces - 3 pairs of eyepieces: WF10X, P16X, WF25X
- Objectives: high quality fluorescence objectives - FLUOR 4x (0.1 NA) - FLUOR 10x (0.25 NA), - FLUOR 40x (0.65 NA, Spring), - FLUOR 100x (1.25 NA, Spring,Oil); EPI-Fluorescent illumination: - Power supply: 100W, AC 100-240V with digital displays for Life Time (h.m) and Current (A) - 100 W HBO ultra Hi-pressure spherical Mercury bulb, center adjustable in lighthouse - Built-in condenser, position adjustable - Fluorescence blue and green filter cubes in a sliding assembly
- Epi-Fluorescence light path control: block/open - Three-position sliding filter assembly: blue filter, green filter, and transmitted brightfield illumination - Blue exciting filter: 410 - 490 nm, barrier (emission) filter: 515 nm - Green exciting filter: 490 - 540 nm, barrier (emission) filter: 590 nm - Protection barrier (suppression filter or front light baffle to resist the ultraviolet light - Fluorescence free immersion oil
- Transmitted illumination: - 6V/20W halogen bulb - Intensity adjustable; Condenser: - NA1.25 Abbe condenser - Built-in iris aperture diaphragm - Built-in swing-out filter holder - Rack and pinion adjustment; Focusing: - Coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides - Tension adjustable - Focusing stroke: 1-3/16inch (30mm) - Division of fine focusing: 0.002 mm; Stages - Mechanical double layer stage - Stain resistance - Large size, can hold two slides
- Digital camera: - true color 4096x3288 pixels (14M pixels) - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 1.8fps at 4096x3288, 10fps at 2048x1644, 27fps at 1024x822 - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB cable included
Compound Trinocular Microscopes
Have questions about this item (M837ZFLR-C140U), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: M83ES-C30U, ean: 0670541476949,
This is a digital biological trinocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic o...
mpn: M8311-PHC2-C50U, ean: 0670541501153,
The trinocular compound siedentopf LED microscope provides phase contrast & brightfield microscope system and USB imaging digital system. The phase contrast microscope comes with LED illumination with variable intensity, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with ir...
mpn: OM36-TL, ean: 0029882682401,
The OM36 compound microscope has been a perennial favorite of our customers and for good reason. Available in binocular or trinocular format and with either halogen or rechargeable LED illumination, it offers sharp quality optics, a host of professio...
mpn: M837ZL-C90U, ean: 0670541494172,
The advanced trinocular compound microscope 40X to 2500X provides a 9MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination system. The digital biological microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and a...