OMAX 40X-2000X Compound Advance Darkfield Trinocular LED Microscope with 5.0MP Digital Camera by OMAX at Telescope Simulator. MPN: M837SL-A191BOIL-C50U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The compound trinocular LED microscope provides brightfield & darkfield microscope system and 5MP USB digital imaging system. It offers eight level magnifications from 40X to 2000X. The darkfield microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable trinocular port. The 2592x1944 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with windows, Mac OS and Linux
Product Description & Reviews
The compound trinocular LED microscope provides brightfield & darkfield microscope system and 5MP USB digital imaging system. It offers eight level magnifications from 40X to 2000X. The darkfield microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable trinocular port. The 2592x1944 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system can also be used to make measurements. All lenses are made of high quality optical glass. The high resolution image in the field of view is crystal clear and will satisfy the demands of professionals. This trinocular microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Viewing head: 45degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer, size: 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Photo tube adjustment range: 5/8inch (15mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation
- Brightfield condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment; Oil darkfield condenser: NA 1.36-1.25 condenser plus plan 100X/1.25-0.5 160/0.17 objective (oil, spring) with built-in iris diaphragm; Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal mechanical components; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- Digital camera: - true color 2592x1944 pixels (5.0M pixels) - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 5fps at 2592x1944, 18fps at 1280x960, 60fps at 640x480 - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Compound Trinocular Microscopes
Have questions about this item (M837SL-A191BOIL-C50U), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: T490A-DK, ean: 0013964564068,
The AmScope T490A-DK compound trinocular microscope has a sliding head, interchangeable pairs of 10x widefield and 16x widefield eyepieces, a forward-facing nosepiece with four DIN achromatic objectives, Brightfield and Darkfield halogen illumination...
mpn: IN200TA-8M, ean: 0608729746850,
This is a brand new professional trinocular inverted microscope with 8MP high resolution USB color digital camera. It comes with high quality large working distance Plan optics offering seven magnification settings, 40X, 64X, 100X, 160X, 250X, 400X &...
mpn: T660B, ean: 0013964566123,
The AmScope T660B compound Siedentopf trinocular microscope has interchangeable pairs of 10x super-widefield and 20x super-widefield eyepieces, a reverse-mounted nosepiece with four DIN achromatic semi-plan objectives, Brightfield halogen illuminatio...
Portable Metallurgy Microscope - Industrial Quality Control & Metal Testing Lab Ferrous, Non Ferrous - Steel, Cast Iron, Aluminum & Copper Alloys Dedicated Camera Port Digital USB interface for Viewing & recording live images & video Basic 2 Dimensio...