Free Shipping Included! OMAX 40X-2000X Lab Trinocular Biological Compound LED Microscope with Double Layer Mechanical Stage by OMAX at Telescope Simulator. MPN: M83ES. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a biological trinocular compound OMAX microscope that offers eight magnifications: 40X-2000X. The lab microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces with adjustable diopter on oculars, four achromatic objectives, stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing on both sides, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. This t
Product Description & Reviews
This is a biological trinocular compound OMAX microscope that offers eight magnifications: 40X-2000X. The lab microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces with adjustable diopter on oculars, four achromatic objectives, stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing on both sides, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. This type of microscopy is perfect for teaching demonstration and clinical examination, laboratories and advanced applications. It is easy to mount electronic eyepiece (digital microscope camera) for capturing images and live video on computer. It can also be added a darkfield condenser to switch a brightfield microscope to a darkfield microscope.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular
- Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides
- All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved) - Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Max - Output: DC7.5V, 1000mA
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Compound Trinocular Microscopes
10.5 x 7.2 x 16.5 inches
10.6 x 7.6 x 16.8 inches
Have questions about this item (M83ES), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: T720Q, ean: 0840979102028,
This brand new professional trinocular compound microscope comes equipped with an infinity Plan optical system and offers advanced features as well as research grade performance. Its crystal clear optical and precise mechanical systems promise high q...
mpn: T250C-8M, ean: 0840979125225,
Our new trinocular compound microscope is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for teachers and students including those in medical school or with a major in biology. It c...
mpn: ME1200TB, ean: 0013964565188,
The AmScope ME1200TB inverted metallurgical trinocular microscope has interchangeable pairs of 10x18mm and 20x10mm plan widefield eyepieces, a quadruple nosepiece with four DIN plan achromatic objectives, episcopic Brightfield and polarizing LED illu...