OMAX 20x-40x-80x Binocular Stereo Microscope with Dual Lights and 3MP Camera and Camera Reduction Lens
OMAX 20x-40x-80x Binocular Stereo Microscope with Dual Lights and 3MP Camera and Camera Reduction Lens by OMAX at Telescope Simulator. MPN: G223AS-C30U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a stereo binocular microscope with binocular viewing head. The microscope has 2X and 4X objectives and 10X and 20X eyepieces, providing three levels of magnification. The microscope uses dual tungsten lights to illuminate the specimen from either top or bottom. The microscope takes 110V power input. It has large working distance of 57mm and maximum field of view of 10mm. This stereo microscope is a good choice for people who like to collect coins, stamps, rocks, gemstones but with low bu
Product Description & Reviews
This is a stereo binocular microscope with binocular viewing head. The microscope has 2X and 4X objectives and 10X and 20X eyepieces, providing three levels of magnification. The microscope uses dual tungsten lights to illuminate the specimen from either top or bottom. The microscope takes 110V power input. It has large working distance of 57mm and maximum field of view of 10mm. This stereo microscope is a good choice for people who like to collect coins, stamps, rocks, gemstones but with low budget. It is also a good choice for students who would like to inspect insects, botanical specimens and etc. The package also contains a 3MP USB microscope camera. The digital camera captures still microscope images, streams live video preview to your computer, and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, and Linux (2.6 and later). The 0.5X reduction lens included gives your computer screen a wider field of view. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously.
Features & Highlights
- Head: 45 degrees inclined binocular; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/20, WF20X; Objectives: rotational 2x and 4x; Left ocular-tube diopter adjustment +/-5dp; Interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55-75mm); Working distance: 2-1/4inch (57mm)
- Incident (upper) illuminator: 12V/10W tungsten; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: 12V/10W tungsten; Easy illumination mode switch: [upper] [off] [lower]; Adjustable focus knob tension; Frosted glass stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter
- White/black plastic stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; Head vertical moving range (along the pillar): 2-3/4inch (70mm); Focusing adjustment range: 1-5/8inch (42mm); Power supply: 110V/60Hz (US and Canada)
- Digital camera: - true color 2048x1536 pixels (3.2M pixels) - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 8fps at 2048x1536, 22fps at 1024x768, 43fps at 680x510 - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
11.5 x 6.5 x 16.3 inches
11.5 x 6.5 x 16.3 inches
Have questions about this item (G223AS-C30U), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SM-4TPX, ean: 0013964563153,
The AmScope SM-4TPX professional trinocular stereo zoom microscope has a pair of 10x super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective, a 0.5x Barlow lens, and a double-arm boom stand. The microscope has an overall magnification ran...
mpn: W43C2-L64S, ean: 0729440217488,
45 degrees inclined 360 degrees rotatable trinocular head; Body can be angled 0-90degrees;; Eyepieces: high eyepoint wide field WF10X/20 and WF20X; Objective zoom: 0.7x-4.5x; Auxiliary objective lens: 0.5x. Total magnification: 3.5x-90x; Two ocular-t...
mpn: G223ES-C50U, ean: 0670541480403,
This is a package of cordless stereo binocular LED microscope with a 5MP USB digital microscope camera. It can be used on 110V power supplies as well as running with 3 AA batteries, which means that it can be used in the outdoor fields. The microscop...
mpn: SE100X, ean: 0608729746119,
The AmScope SE100X elementary stereo microscope has interchangeable pairs of 5x and 10x widefield eyepiece, a 2x objective, tungsten lighting, and a reversible black and white stage plate. The binocular viewing head has an interpupillary range of 55 ...