Vision Scientific VME0018-T-RC Dual View Elementary Level Compound Microscope, 10x WF & 25x WF Eyepiece, 40x-1000x Magnification, Brightfield LED Illumination,Gliding Round Stage,Rechargeable Battery
Free Shipping Included! Vision Scientific VME0018-T-RC Dual View Elementary Level Compound Microscope, 10x WF & 25x WF Eyepiece, 40x-1000x Magnification, Brightfield LED Illumination,Gliding Round Stage,Rechargeable Battery by Vision Scientific at Telescope Simulator. MPN: VME0018-T-RC. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Vision Scientific dual view compound microscope has Two 10x widefield eyepiece one with a pointer, and a 25x widefield eyepiece. The 45° inclined dual viewing head reduces eye and neck strain and rotates 360° to provide trouble-free observation for two people. An eyepiece pointer ensures that definite points on the slide can be easily designated and quickly identified. Achromatic objectives are parfocaled, parcentered and color-coded to provide sharp, color-corrected magnified images. Thi
Product Description & Reviews
This Vision Scientific dual view compound microscope has Two 10x widefield eyepiece one with a pointer, and a 25x widefield eyepiece. The 45° inclined dual viewing head reduces eye and neck strain and rotates 360° to provide trouble-free observation for two people. An eyepiece pointer ensures that definite points on the slide can be easily designated and quickly identified. Achromatic objectives are parfocaled, parcentered and color-coded to provide sharp, color-corrected magnified images. This allows the darker specimen to be contrasted by the surrounding bright viewing field. A disc diaphragm controls the amount of light illuminating the specimen. The round gliding stage has an opening for light to pass through and allows for multidirectional, precise slide adjustment. The one touch stage clips secure the slide in place for viewing. Specifications Head: 45° inclined Dual View, rotates 360° Eyepiece: Two WF 10X one with pointer, one WF 25X Eyepiece Magnification: 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x, 1000x Objective Lens: 4x, 10x, 40xS objective achromatic Stage: Round Gliding Stage Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing gear movement for smooth operation Diaphragm: Five hole disc diaphragm with white frosted filter Light Source: LED illumination with intensity control Power: 110V or Rechargeable (Cordless) Packing List Dual view biological microscope with LED illumination Two 10x wide-field eyepieces one with pointer One 25x wide-field eyepieces 4x, 10x, 40x objectives Round gliding stage with 2 Stage clips Three rechargeable batteries Power adaptor One dust cover User Manual
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined dual view head which rotates 360°, allowing for reverse position viewing and trouble-free observation for two people or one person with a digital camera. One eye tube is equipped with a diopter adjustment
- Rack-stop prevents damage to slides and objective lens, while the slip-clutch system protects gears from damage. One touch spring activated stage clips for simple slide placement; 3.5" round moveable stage makes it easy for small hands to adjust and keep control of specimen. It can slowly control the stage as it glides into the proper position.
- The rechargeable battery enhances flexibility, adding a cordless feature, which guarantees easy transport and increased mobility. AC adapter for traditional power supply or rechargeable battery operated system
- LED illumination guarantees a clear and crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60X longer than traditional tungsten bulbs
- Scaled back, simple design of microscope, ideal for young students. It has many of the standard microscope features most commonly used in North America, with rugged metal components engineered for years of reliable performance
Compound Binocular Microscopes
15 x 8 x 6 inches
8.62 x 6.1 x 12.87 inches
Have questions about this item (VME0018-T-RC), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vision Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MD827S30, ean: 0729440214548,
This is a professional compound microscope with 3.0M pixel built-in USB camera. It is compatible with MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit). It comes with an advanced application. It is perfect for scientific research, clinic and e...
mpn: OM36-B, ean: 0029882682432,
The OM36 compound microscope has been a perennial favorite of our customers and for good reason. Available in binocular or trinocular format and with halogen illumination, it offers sharp quality optics, a host of professional features and solid indu...
mpn: XG226BGEM, ean: 0670541509098,
Head: 45degrees; inclined 360degrees;swiveling binocular; Eyepieces: Wide field WF10X/20 and WF20X/10; Objectives: 2X and 4X, rotating switch. Total magnification: 20x, 40x, and 80x; Field of view from objective: 10mm~3.2mm; Ocular tube diopter adjus...
mpn: MD824S50, ean: 0729440218478,
The OMAX digital MD824S50 biological microscope includes built-in 5.0 mega digital camera with advanced software.The advanced microscope features a digital Siedentopf binocular viewing head with 3rd tube as built-in digital camera, body frame, revers...