OMAX 40X-2000X Built-in 3.0MP Digital Camera Compound LED Binocular Microscope w Aluminum Carrying Case by OMAX at Telescope Simulator. MPN: MD827S30L-A189A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a package of digital binocular compound LED 40X-2000X microscope with an aluminum carrying case. The digital compound microscope comes with a built-in 3.0MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination with variable intensity. The USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer without the hassle of setting up the digital camera. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can also be used to make measurements. You can also vi
Product Description & Reviews
This is a package of digital binocular compound LED 40X-2000X microscope with an aluminum carrying case. The digital compound microscope comes with a built-in 3.0MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination with variable intensity. The USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer without the hassle of setting up the digital camera. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can also be used to make measurements. You can also view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS. It's easy to replace the LED lamp by your own. All lenses are made of high quality optical glass. The high resolution image in the field of view is crystal clear and will satisfy the demands of professionals. This microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose. It's also capable to add darkfield condenser or phase contrast condenser, e.g.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/18 and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling digital binocular head; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Metal framework; Power supply: AC 100V~240V 0.2/0.1A 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada plug); Outer dimensions of aluminum case : 16~1/2inch(L) x 12~1/2inch(W)x 13-3/8inch(H) (42cm x 32cm x 34cm); Lower part inner dimensions of aluminum case: 15~3/4inch(L) x 11~3/4inch(W)x 9~1/2inch(H) (40cm x 30cm x 24cm); Upper part inner dimensions of aluminum case: 15~3/4inch(L) x 11~3/4inch(W)x 2-1/4inch(H) (40cm x 30cm x 5.4cm)
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Built-in digital camera: - Imaging device: 3.0 mega pixels, 1/2.5inch CMOS - Effective pixels: 2048x1536 - Maximum still image resolution: 2048x1536 pixels - Frame rate: 4 frames per second at 2048x1536, 10 frames per second at 1024x768 - Interface: USB2.0 ( 480MB/second) - SNR: >40dB - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Compound Binocular Microscopes
Have questions about this item (MD827S30L-A189A), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: B490, ean: 0013964568790,
The AmScope B490 compound binocular microscope has a sliding head, a pair of 10x widefield eyepieces, a forward-facing nosepiece with four DIN achromatic objectives, Brightfield halogen illumination, a double-layer mechanical stage with a stage stop ...
mpn: ME580B-PZ, ean: 0840979104206,
This is a feature-packed, economical metallurgical microscope with an upright design, and 30W polarized-light episcopic illumination. The plan-achromatic optical system offers sharp, flat-field images with excellent color-correction across three magn...
mpn: MS-160SP, ean: 0750668012616,
Carson now offers our 40x-1600x advanced compound microscope in a bundled package with a custom retrofitted universal smartphone digiscoping adapter allowing users to use their built-in camera application on their smartphones to record video and take...
For extensive lab use in clinical and research setting. MRP-5000 provides five objectives and interchangeable condenser system which applies to bright field, phase contrast and dark field techniques. Lower position of mechanical stage knob offers com...