On Sale Now! Save 6% on the Celestron NexStar Evolution 9.25'' Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope by Celestron at Telescope Simulator. MPN: 12092. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Control your telescope wirelessly from your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet with the free Celestron mobile app with planetarium interface and SkyAlign technology Portable 9.25-inch Schmidt-Cassegrain optical tube with StarBright XLT optical coatings and Fastar compatibility Computerized GoTo mount with high-performance worm gears and motors for improved tracking accuracy, along with reduced gear backlash Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with enough power for 10 hours of continuous observing
Product Description & Reviews
Control your telescope wirelessly from your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet with the free Celestron mobile app with planetarium interface and SkyAlign technology Portable 9.25-inch Schmidt-Cassegrain optical tube with StarBright XLT optical coatings and Fastar compatibility Computerized GoTo mount with high-performance worm gears and motors for improved tracking accuracy, along with reduced gear backlash Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with enough power for 10 hours of continuous observing Improved industrial design with manual clutches and integrated carry handles, plus the added convenience of two accessory trays and a USB charge port for your smart device
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO USE: Setting up your NexStar Evolution is quick and painless with large, ergonomic handles. The all-metal tripod features a metal accessory tray with indentations for storing and carrying the tripod
- BUILT-IN BATTERY: NexStar Evolution includes its own built-in battery. With this ultra-long life lithium-iron phosphate battery, you'll be able to enjoy stargazing marathons up to 10 hours on a single charge
- POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: You can even use NexStar Evolution's USB charge port to top off the other devices in your life that need to stay powered on during an observing session. An intelligent power management system senses when battery levels are low and goes into power-saving mode to keep your telescope running for as long as possible
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Manual clutches in both altitude and azimuth offer greater flexibility to manually point the telescope when powered off. Store up to 7 eyepieces in 2 accessory trays, one with an adjustable red LED illuminator
- CELESTRON AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
31.1 x 16.93 x 32.28 inches
22.36 x 17.17 x 34.33 inches
Have questions about this item (12092), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Celestron, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 11009, ean: 0050234110099,
Ready to see the moon and more? Stargazing is enjoyable but why don't you take it up to the next level and become an expert in astronomy. Combine top-of-the-line performance with unlimited versatility and you have the Celestron CPC Deluxe 11 inch E...
mpn: 12057, ean: 0050234120579,
OTA produces aberration-free images with pinpoint stars Mount holds up to 55 lb load capacity Spring-loaded brass worm wheel, stainless steel worm gear Two all-new dovetail clamping knobs +20 of additional tracking past the meridian Internal cabling...
mpn: 12035, ean: 0050234120357,
Accessories included: 2'' Visual Back, 2'' Star Diagonal with 1.25'' adapter, 28mm eyepiece (2''), 8x50 finderscope.700 Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope with f/15 focal ratio provides high contrast views of the planets and lunar landscapes, perfect for ...
mpn: 12026, ean: 0050234202619,
The iconic 8-inch Schmidt-Cassegrain has been known for decades as Celestron's most beloved telescope. Now beginner to intermediate astroimagers can have their own C-8 at an extremely affordable price. This classic design has been upgraded with our S...