ZWO ASI294MC-PRO 11.3 MP CMOS Color Astronomy Camera with USB 3.0# ASI294MC-P by ZWO at Telescope Simulator. MPN: ASI294MC-P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ZWO ASI294MC-Pro is a versatile and highly sensitive color astronomy camera for advanced deep-sky and solar system imaging through a telescope. The camera incorporates an advanced micro-4/3 11.7-megapixel CMOS sensor with a 23.1mm diagonal and high quantum efficiency to help you extract maximum detail in your astrophotos while keeping noise and exposure time as low as possible. The camera also features TEC-cooling to reduce sensor noise for superb performance when imaging faint astronomical
Product Description & Reviews
The ZWO ASI294MC-Pro is a versatile and highly sensitive color astronomy camera for advanced deep-sky and solar system imaging through a telescope. The camera incorporates an advanced micro-4/3 11.7-megapixel CMOS sensor with a 23.1mm diagonal and high quantum efficiency to help you extract maximum detail in your astrophotos while keeping noise and exposure time as low as possible. The camera also features TEC-cooling to reduce sensor noise for superb performance when imaging faint astronomical objects. This camera is ideal for capturing images of astronomical objects like nebulae, galaxies, supernova remnants, and star clusters, as well as solar system objects. The camera includes an internal 256MB DDR3 memory buffer for quick and stable data transfer. The USB3.0 port offers a fast capture rate of 16 frames-per-second at the full resolution of 4144x2822, and much faster rates at lower resolutions. NOTE: This camera is best used with a refractor or reflector telescope mounted on a solid equatorial mount that can accurately track the motion of the sky. It is not intended for taking images through the eyepiece of a telescope. This camera produces color images without the need for additional color filters, but you may require additional accessories such as an autoguider or focal reducer to get the best results. All software and drivers for this camera are available from the manufacturer's website.
Features & Highlights
- ZWO ASI294MC-Pro cooled color astronomy camera for capturing high-resolution color images of deep-sky objects such as nebulae, star clusters, supernova remnants, and galaxies through a telescope on a motorized equatorial mount; also works for imaging the Moon and Sun (with safe solar filter, not included)
- Advanced micro-4/3 CMOS sensor with 4144x2822 (11.7 megapixel) resolution to capture fine detail in astronomical objects; Integrated TEC cooling reduces sensor temperature to 35C below ambient to enable low-noise imaging of fainter deep-sky objects
- Fast USB3.0 transfer at up to 16 frames per second at maximum resolution; 256MB DDR3 buffer for quick and stable data transfer and reduced amp glow; includes separate USB2.0 hub for powering accessories such as autoguiding camera and electronic focuser (not included)
- Compact, lightweight, and attractive red anodized CNC aluminum body stands up to heavy field use; Connects to 1.25" and 2" telescope focusers with included T-threaded 1.25" nosepiece and 2" adapter (not included)
- Camera electronics draw power from your computer's USB3.0 interface, however a separate 12V@3A power supply (not included) is required to power the TEC cooler; All software and drivers are available from the manufacturer's website; compatible with Mac OS X and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) XP and later
6 x 6 x 6 inches
1 x 0.75 x 1 inches
Have questions about this item (ASI294MC-P), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZWO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ETX125, ean: 0709942997774,
The return of the extremely popular ETX125 takes mobile astronomy to the next level. We know you were excited about the 80mm and 90mm apertures. Now, the return of the extremely popular ETX125 takes mobile astronomy to the next level! This large 127m...
mpn: 324005, ean: 0709942998344,
The SolarMax III is a 70mm F/5.7 refractor equipped with 60mm external hydrogen – alpha (H-α) filters. Available in both single-stacked (Fully Integrated 70mm f/5.7 H-alpha Telescope - 400mm Focal Length. Includes Coronado's patented RichView tuni...
mpn: ASI183MM, ean: 0607467927682,
The ZWO ASI183MM is a versatile and highly sensitive monochrome astronomy camera for deep-sky imaging, lunar and solar imaging, and electronically-assisted astronomy (EAA) through a telescope. The camera incorporates a large state-of-the-art 13.2mmx8...
mpn: 10088, ean: 0759270100889,
This compact mount combines astrophotography-caliber tracking precision with the ability to hold one or two mid-sized telescopes and a database of over 42,000 night-sky targets. The Orion Sirius Pro AZ/EQ-G Mount operates in equatorial GoTo mode hold...