ZWO ASI183MM Pro 20.18 MP CMOS Monochrome Astronomy Camera with USB 3.0# ASI183MM-P by ZWO at Telescope Simulator. MPN: ASI183MM-P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ZWO ASI183MC-Pro is a versatile and highly sensitive monochrome astronomy camera for deep-sky imaging, lunar and solar imaging, and electronically-assisted astronomy (EAA) through a telescope. The camera incorporates a large state-of-the-art 13.2mmx8.8mm CMOS sensor with 20.1 megapixels and high quantum efficiency to help you extract maximum detail in your astrophotos while keeping noise and exposure time as low as possible. The camera also features TEC-cooling to reduce sensor noise for sup
Product Description & Reviews
The ZWO ASI183MC-Pro is a versatile and highly sensitive monochrome astronomy camera for deep-sky imaging, lunar and solar imaging, and electronically-assisted astronomy (EAA) through a telescope. The camera incorporates a large state-of-the-art 13.2mmx8.8mm CMOS sensor with 20.1 megapixels and high quantum efficiency to help you extract maximum detail in your astrophotos while keeping noise and exposure time as low as possible. The camera also features TEC-cooling to reduce sensor noise for superb performance when imaging faint astronomical objects. The camera includes an internal 256MB DDR3 memory buffer for quick and stable data transfer. The USB3.0 port offers a fast capture rate of 19 frames-per-second at the full resolution of 5496x3672, and much faster rates at lower resolutions. These data rates are perfect for solar and lunar imaging, and they allow for real-time focusing during EAA and imaging applications. This camera is also great for 'lucky imaging' of planets, double stars, and other compact objects, especially for telescopes with longer focal lengths. NOTE: This camera is best used with a refractor or reflector telescope mounted on a solid equatorial mount that can accurately track the motion of the sky. It is not intended for taking images through the eyepiece of a telescope. This camera produces monochrome images, but it can be used to produce color images with an astronomical LRGB color filter set and standard image processing techniques. You may also require additional accessories such as an autoguider or focal reducer to get the best results. All software and drivers for this camera are available from the manufacturer's website.
Features & Highlights
- ZWO ASI183MC-Pro cooled monochrome astronomy camera for capturing high-resolution images of deep-sky objects such as nebulae, supernova remnants, galaxies, and the Moon and Sun through a telescope on a motorized equatorial mount (solar imaging requires a solar filter, not included); Can be used to produce color images with an astronomical color filter set and standard image processing techniques
- Advanced CMOS sensor with 5496x3672 (20.1 megapixel) resolution and 2.4-micron pixel size to capture fine detail in astronomical objects; High quantum efficiency to help reduce exposure time; Integrated TEC cooling reduces sensor temperature to 40C-45C below ambient to enable low-noise imaging of fainter deep-sky objects
- Fast USB3.0 transfer at up to 19 frames per second at maximum resolution; 256MB DDR3 buffer for quick and stable data transfer and reduced amp glow; includes separate USB2.0 hub for powering accessories such as autoguiding camera and electronic focuser (not included)
- Compact, lightweight, and attractive red anodized CNC aluminum body stands up to heavy field use; Connects to 1.25" and 2" telescope focusers with included T-threaded 1.25" nosepiece and 2" adapter
- Camera electronics draw power from your computer's USB3.0 interface, however a separate 12V@3A power supply (not included) is required to power the TEC cooler; All software and drivers are available from the manufacturer's website; compatible with Mac OS X and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) XP and later
6 x 6 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item (ASI183MM-P), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZWO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: DOB1245-00, ean: 0812257015573,
Explore Scientific 12'' (305mm) Truss Tube Dobsonian. 1525mm Focal length f/5. 2'' two-speed focuser with 10:1 speeds. Deluxe Red-dot finder. Two large radial fans for fast thermal equilibrium. Lightweight and portable two-piece design allows the pri...
mpn: 10010, ean: 0759270100100,
Three-in-one GoTo mount can operate in GoTo Equatorial mode holding one telescope, or in GoTo Altazimuth mode holding one or two different telescopes. Capable of holding a 44-pound telescope payload - ideal for any observational or astrophotographic ...
Fortunate indeed is the amateur astronomer with a Sky-Watcher EvoStar 100ED / ProED 100 mm Doublet APO Refractor on a clear night with transparent skies and a stable atmosphere. The EvoStar 100 mm is a wide-field telescope offering bright, wide swath...
mpn: 261003, ean: 0709942999099,
5.1'' clear aperture 910mm focal length f/7 focal ratio 3 glass elements 2.5'' dual speed rack and pinion focuser Apochromatic optical design Fully multi-coated optics Extra low dispersion optical glass Vixen style dovetail plate Includes ...