OMAX 40X-3000X 14MP USB3.0 Digital Quintuple Infinity PLAN Phase Contrast LED Kohler Lab Microscope
OMAX 40X-3000X 14MP USB3.0 Digital Quintuple Infinity PLAN Phase Contrast LED Kohler Lab Microscope by OMAX at Telescope Simulator. MPN: MQ8333V-PHIP-C140U3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This superior quality OMAX microscope is designed for advanced life science research using the phase contrast low contrast microscopy technique and includes a super speed 14MP USB 3.0 digital microscope camera. The phase contrast kit includes a five position turret mounted condenser assembly for use with brightfield, phase contrast and dry darkfield, four PLAN infinity phase contrast objectives [10X, 20X, 40X(s), 100X(s,oil)], and a centering telescope. The advanced microscope features a five hi
Product Description & Reviews
This superior quality OMAX microscope is designed for advanced life science research using the phase contrast low contrast microscopy technique and includes a super speed 14MP USB 3.0 digital microscope camera. The phase contrast kit includes a five position turret mounted condenser assembly for use with brightfield, phase contrast and dry darkfield, four PLAN infinity phase contrast objectives [10X, 20X, 40X(s), 100X(s,oil)], and a centering telescope. The advanced microscope features a five high quality PLAN infinity achromatic objectives [4X, 10X, 20X, 40X(s), 100X(s,oil)], siedentopf trinocular viewing head with adjustable photo tube, body frame, reversed revolving quintuple nosepiece, large double layer mechanical stage with scale, brighter, whiter, and more even illumination due to LED variable intensity kohler light system, and advanced NA1.25 condenser with iris control for incredible light control. The microscope also features super wide-field focusable eyepieces (WF10X/22 and WF30X), and the microscope offers ten level magnifications from 40X to 3000X. The 4096x3288 pixels USB 3.0 digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems (see version information below). The Windows software can also be used to make measurements. This microscope is ideal for clinical offices, veterinary labs, and research labs, and excels in low contrast microscopy tasks such as dental plaque inspections and waste water analysis.
Features & Highlights
- Brightifield total magnification: 40X-100X-120X-200X-300X-400X-600X-1000X-1200X-3000X: Phase contrast total magnification: 100X-200X-300X-400X-600X-1000X-1200X-3000X: Eyepieces: focusable WF10X/22 and WF30X: Brightfield objectives: PLAN infinity 4X/0.10 ∞/-, 10X/0.25 ∞/0.17, 20X/0.40 ∞/0.17, 40X/0.65 ∞/0.17 (spring), 100X/1.25 ∞/0.17 (spring, oil)
- Phase contrast objectives: PLAN infinity 10X/0.25∞/0.17, 20X/0.40∞/0.17, 40X/0.65 ∞/0.17 (spring), 100X/1.25 ∞/0.17 (spring, oil); Viewing head: trinocular Siedentopf 30 degrees inclined, 360 degrees rotatable; Adjustable photo tube: Interpupillary: adjustment 2-3/16inch~2-15/16inch (55mm-75mm): Diopter: adjustable on left eyepiece tube: Nosepiece: reversed revolving quintuple nosepiece
- A lever to switch between beam spilt for photo port and 100% to eyepieces when photo tube is not in use: Stage: Double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size 180mmx130mm (7-1/8inchx5-1/8inch), translation range 78mmx46mm (3inchx1-13/16inch); A specially designed back slot on the microscope stand for easy hand holding and carrying; Illumination: transmitted, kohler,LED lamp, intensity adjustable: Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides with tension control
- Stage upward stopper protects objective and slides: Brightfield condenser: NA1.25 condenser with iris aperture diaphragm, condenser center adjustable: Phase contrast condenser assembly: 3 phase contrast positions (10/20, 40, 100), dry darkfield position, NA1.25 abbe brightfield position: Color filters: green and blue, 44.8mm in diameter, for transmitted light: Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, US and Canada plug version
- Digital camera: - true color 4096x3288 pixels (14M pixels) - Super speed USB 3.0 connection - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 6.2fps at 4096x3286, 54fps at 1024x822 - Software compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB 3.0 cable included
Compound Trinocular Microscopes
Have questions about this item (MQ8333V-PHIP-C140U3), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: XM837SC50, ean: 0729440217983,
Head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF20X; Objective: achromatic DIN 4x, 10x, 40x(S), 100x(S, Oil); Total magnification: 40x-80x-100x-200x-400x-800x-1000x-2000x. ...
mpn: ME300TZ-2L, ean: 0013964562217,
The AmScope ME300TZ-2L metallurgical trinocular microscope has a pair of 10x widefield eyepieces, a forward-facing quadruple nosepiece with four DIN achromatic objectives, Brightfield episcopic and diascopic halogen illumination, and a double-layer m...
mpn: M837SL-PHD, ean: 0670541503119,
The trinocular compound microscope provides phase contrast microscope system & brightfield microscope system. The biological microscope cmoes with LED illumination with variable intensity, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and a complete set ...
mpn: M8311-C50, ean: 0729440213718,
This is a professional grade trinocular microscope with 5MP high quality digital camera. It features reversed nosepiece, 3W LED bright illumination (brighter than 30W halogen light) and everything an advanced microscope have. It has the par-focal (al...