OMAX 40X-2000X Trinocular Compound LED Siedentopf Microscope+Aluminum Carrying Case+14MP Digital Camera by OMAX at Telescope Simulator. MPN: M8311-A185A-C140U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a professional grade trinocular microscope with 14MP high quality digital camera and an universal aluminum carrying case. It features reversed nosepiece, 3W LED bright illumination (brighter than 30W halogen light) and everything an advanced microscope have. It has the par-focal (also called simul-focal) function which means the image is focused through both eyepieces and the photo tube and no view switching is needed. The camera comes with advanced software that can make measurement of
Product Description & Reviews
This is a professional grade trinocular microscope with 14MP high quality digital camera and an universal aluminum carrying case. It features reversed nosepiece, 3W LED bright illumination (brighter than 30W halogen light) and everything an advanced microscope have. It has the par-focal (also called simul-focal) function which means the image is focused through both eyepieces and the photo tube and no view switching is needed. The camera comes with advanced software that can make measurement of the samples and color, brightness, white balance and other settings are available. It can also take video clips for live samples through the fast USB2.0 port to share with others. This digital compound microscope is ideal for professionals and also affordable for students.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/18 and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (spring),100X (spring,oil); Head: 30degrees inclined 360 degrees rotatable trinocular siedentopf; Interpupillary: hinge adjustment 1-7/8inch ~ 2-15/16inch (48mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on left eyepiece tube
- Nosepiece: revolving, quadruple, reversed; Stage: X-Y mechanical stage with scales, range 3inch x 1-9/16inch (78mm x 40mm), dimension 5-1/2inch x 4-1/4inch (140mm x 110mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control and stop
- Illumination: transmitted replaceable 3W LED light, intensity adjustable; Condenser: Abbe NA1.25 with iris aperture diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment; Solid metal base and stand; Power supply: AC 100V ~240V 50/60Hz (US and Canada plug); Carrying case: aluminum
- Digital camera: - true color 4096x3288 pixels (14M pixels) - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 1.8fps at 4096x3288, 10fps at 2048x1644, 27fps at 1024x822 - Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Compound Trinocular Microscopes
Have questions about this item (M8311-A185A-C140U), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: T690C-PL, ean: 0608729745075,
The AmScope T690C-PL compound trinocular microscope has a Siedentopf binocular mount with interchangeable pairs of 10x super-widefield and 25x super-widefield eyepieces, a reverse-mounted nosepiece with four DIN infinity plan achromatic objectives, B...
mpn: T490B-DKO, ean: 0840979102202,
This professional trinocular compound microscope provides both darkfield and brightfield features. It boasts three unique features no other microscope dealer can claim, designed for professional applications in clinical offices and research laborator...
mpn: M83ES-C20U, ean: 0670541476932,
This is a digital biological trinocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The digital microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic o...
mpn: T550B-14M3, ean: 0840979122941,
This compound microscope is a day-to-day workhorse instrument for biological applications. This microscope features a 45 degree inclined, 360 degree rotating trinocular head with adjustable interpupillary distance, two pairs of eyepieces (10X and 20X...