OMAX 40X-400X Compound Trinocular LED Siedentopf Microscope
OMAX 40X-400X Compound Trinocular LED Siedentopf Microscope by OMAX at Telescope Simulator. MPN: M8311E. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a trinocular compound Siedentopf microscope. It offers magnifications 40X-100X-200X-400X. The compound trinocular microscope includes the trinocular viewing head with interpupillary distance adjustment, body frame, quintuple reversed nosepiece, a pair of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objectives, large double layer mechanical stage with scales and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. The trinocular port is easy to mount photo or video capability.Total magnificati
Product Description & Reviews
This is a trinocular compound Siedentopf microscope. It offers magnifications 40X-100X-200X-400X. The compound trinocular microscope includes the trinocular viewing head with interpupillary distance adjustment, body frame, quintuple reversed nosepiece, a pair of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objectives, large double layer mechanical stage with scales and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. The trinocular port is easy to mount photo or video capability.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnifications: 40X-100X-200X-400X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 20X (spring), 40X (spring); Head: 30 degrees inclined 360 degreesrotatable trinocular Siedentopf; Interpupillary: hinge adjustment 1-7/8inch ~ 2-15/16inch (48mm - 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on left eyepiece tube
- Nosepiece: reversed revolving quadruple nosepiece; Stage: X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size 5-1/2inch x 4-1/4inch (140mm x 110mm), translation range 3inch x 1-9/16inch (78mm x 40mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control and stop
- Illumination: transmitted replaceable 3W LED light, variable brightness intensity; Condenser: Abbe NA1.25 with iris aperture diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment
- Solid metal base and stand; Power supply: AC 100V ~240V 50/60Hz (US and Canada plug)
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Compound Trinocular Microscopes
Have questions about this item (M8311E), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: T700D, ean: 0608729742050,
The AmScope T700D compound trinocular microscope has a Siedentopf binocular mount with interchangeable pairs of 10x plan, 20x super-widefield, and 25x super-widefield eyepieces, a reverse-mounted quintuple nosepiece with five DIN plan objectives, Bri...
mpn: M837ZL-A191BD, ean: 0670541478035,
The 40X-2500X compound trinocular LED microscope provides both brightfield and darkfield microscope system. The biological microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable trinocular port. ...
Ideal for Geology, Petrology, Mineralogy, Pharmaceuticals Etc Conscopic & Orthoscopic Observations Incident Light Illumination w Polarizer Trinocular Dedicated Camera Port w C-Mount Anti Fungus, Anti Reflection & Hard Coating on all Optical Component...
mpn: ME580TA-PZ-2L-16M3, ean: 0840979105876,
This is a feature-packed, economical metallurgical microscope with an upright design, and both trasmitted and incident illumination. The episcopic illuminator includes removable polarizer and analyzer, as well as adjustable field and aperture diaphra...