OMAX 40X-1600X Research Trinocular EPI-Fluorescence Compound Microscope
OMAX 40X-1600X Research Trinocular EPI-Fluorescence Compound Microscope by OMAX at Telescope Simulator. MPN: M837FLR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a brand new professional EPI-fluorescent trinocular compound microscope that offers quality performance and advanced features. It comes equipped with four high quality fluorescence objectives, an EPI-fluorescent assembly, a 100W HBO power supply for mercury lamp, and double-layer mechanical stage. The microscope can also be used in standard brightfield operation without necessitating the teardown of the microscope. It is an ideal instrument for advanced research in biology, cytology, onc
Product Description & Reviews
This is a brand new professional EPI-fluorescent trinocular compound microscope that offers quality performance and advanced features. It comes equipped with four high quality fluorescence objectives, an EPI-fluorescent assembly, a 100W HBO power supply for mercury lamp, and double-layer mechanical stage. The microscope can also be used in standard brightfield operation without necessitating the teardown of the microscope. It is an ideal instrument for advanced research in biology, cytology, oncology, hematology, genetics, immunology, microchemistry and environmental protection.
Features & Highlights
- Magnifications: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, 1600x; Microscope Head: - Trinocular viewing head: anti-mould, 45degrees;Inclined 360degrees; swiveling, compensation free - Sliding interpupillary adjustment, range 2-3/16inch - 3.0inch (55 mm-75 mm); Nosepiece: revolving, quadruple - Adjustable diopter ring on both ocular tubes - Photo tube: Inner diameter 23.2mm, height adjustment range: 3/4inch (18 mm); Eyepieces - 2 pairs of eyepieces: WF10X (18 mm field of view) and P16X
- Objectives: high quality fluorescence objectives - FLUOR 4x (0.1 NA) - FLUOR 10x (0.25 NA), - FLUOR 40x (0.65 NA, Spring), - FLUOR 100x (1.25 NA, Spring,Oil); EPI-Fluorescent illumination: - Power supply: 100W, AC 100-240V with digital displays for Life Time (h.m) and Current (A) - 100 W HBO ultra Hi-pressure spherical Mercury bulb, center adjustable in lighthouse; Built-in condenser, position adjustable - Fluorescence blue and green filter cubes in a sliding assembly
- Epi-Fluorescence light path control: block/open - Three-position sliding filter assembly: blue filter, green filter, and transmitted brightfield illumination - Blue exciting filter: 410 - 490 nm, barrier (emission) filter: 515 nm - Green exciting filter: 490 - 540 nm, barrier (emission) filter: 590 nm - Protection barrier (suppression filter or front light baffle to resist the ultraviolet light - Fluorescence free immersion oil
- Transmitted illumination: - Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada plug) - 6V/20W halogen bulb - Intensity adjustable; Condenser: - NA1.25 Abbe condenser - Built-in iris aperture diaphragm - Built-in swing-out filter holder - Rack and pinion adjustment; Focusing: - Coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides - Tension adjustable - Focusing stroke: 1-3/16inch (30mm) - Division of fine focusing: 0.002 mm
- Stages - Mechanical double layer stage - Stain resistance - Large size, can hold two slides - Dimensions: 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140 mm x 140 mm) - Traveling range (X-Y stroke): 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm) - Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides; 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Compound Trinocular Microscopes
Have questions about this item (M837FLR), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: T490B-DK, ean: 0013964470727,
The AmScope T490B-DK compound trinocular microscope has a sliding head, interchangeable pairs of 10x widefield and 20x widefield eyepieces, a forward-facing nosepiece with four DIN achromatic objectives, Brightfield and Darkfield halogen illumination...
mpn: M837ZL-PHD-A185A-C90U, ean: 0670541478271,
This is a package of trinocular compound microscope with 9MP USB digital system, phase contrast / brightfield microscope system and aluminum carrying case. The laboratory microscope comes with LED illumination with variable intensity, Abbe NA1.25 con...
mpn: M837ZL-PHC2-C90U, ean: 0670541478226,
The trinocular compound microscope provides phase contrast / brightfield microscope system and USB imaging digital system. The compound microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable trin...
mpn: HD212, ean: 0840979129780,
The HD212 is an advanced imaging solution for all microscopy applications, including fluorescence and dark-field. Operating both standalone and with PC-connectivity, this C-mount digital camera provides real-time 1080p60 video over HDMI, with built-i...